Code of conduct
Creating better experiences through sharing knowledge. Building a community of fellow enthusiasts. Celebrate the romance of horology.
- As an equal opportunities employer, our employees, contractors and consultants are hired solely on the basis of individual merit and qualifications directly related to professional competence. We strictly prohibit unlawful discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, nationaility, ancestry, pregnancy status, sex, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, or any other characteristics protected by law. We also make all reasonable accommodations to meet our obligations under laws protecting the rights of the disabled.
- Mutual Respect
- Montro believes that mutual trust and respect is fundamental to a healthy and successful business. This means we should always respect the opinions and trust in abilities of our co-workers, members, and associates so that we can work to achieve our shared goals. We also respect our competitors and the space we operate in, promoting healthy competition and benefitting the industry as a whole.
- Montro is committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce that is representative of our multicultural society. We believe that the exchange of knowledge and perspectives between different cultures is key to ensuring we are ethical and responsible in our operations.
- Montro strongly believes in building community to achieve success. From our team of employees and independent contractors to our retailers and customers, we are committed to being transparent in our operations and maintaining an open dialogue with everyone with an interest in our organization.
- For the Members
- Every decision we make should be to the benefit of Montro members. From designing new features, launching marketing campaigns to operational changes, the benefit to our members should be the first consideration when any decision is made.
- Creative Freedom
- Montro employees are encouraged to express their creativity whilst at work. New ideas, suggestions and approaches are always welcome and will be listened to.