About Leon Martens
Leon Martens Juweliers has been located in the city district of Wyck since 1947. Jean Martens launched his shop with gold, silver, and clocks in 1907. This was the beginning of the Martens family tradition in jewellery and watches, now in its fourth generation. The same standards are still important today: quality, reliability, service, and enthusiasm for the profession.